What You Will Do
- Identify and develop partnerships with potential content/media partner to enrich content variation in Tokopedia.
- Develop content use case in Tokopedia to build content development plan and execution strategy.
- Manage and drive projects to foster effective content and viewership growth.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student from reputable university within semester 3 until semester 7 in business or management major.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset.
- Able to work individually and in team, communicative.
- Want to learn and improve yourself.
- Be able to work full time Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 18.00.
- Minimum 3 months of internship period.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:18th May 2019, 6:00 pm