What you will do
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Writing high-quality code in Kotlin. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have interest in learning Android development.
- Developed at least 1 android application will be a plus point.
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Android APIs and design patterns.
- Good knowledge on Data Structures & Algorithms Experience collaborating directly with product teams and designers, and a proven track record of delivering value to customers or users.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, document ideas and articulate the reasons for your decisions.
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm