Intern - Tax Service
Intern-Tax Services is responsible to assist Associate/Executive level provide external clients with tax preparation services to ensure external clients’ financial operations comply with tax regulations.
What You Will Do
- Assist Associate/Executive level in preparing Monthly Withholding Tax ("WHT") and Value Added Tax ("VAT") calculation.
- Liaise with Associate/Executive to prepare Monthly WHT and VAT Returns by using e-SPT/e-Bukpot/e-Faktur.
- Liaise with Associate/Executive to prepare Annual Corporate Income Tax ("CIT") calculation.
- Helps to ensure the accuracy and timely payment and submission of monthly and annual tax reports.
- Coordinate with related parties to ensure optimal services quality to clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student of a Bachelor’s degree program from Taxation/Accounting major.
- Have excellent knowledge about Tax Regulation in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
- Hold Brevet A/B/C Certification will be an advantage.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate both in English and Indonesian (written and spoken).
Applications close: 19 Feb 2023
What is in in for You?
Make an impact:
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in.
Be part of One TMF:
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity:
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations.
Our work includes helping companies of all sizes with business services such as HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, global governance and administration and fiduciary services for structured finance, private equity and real estate investments.
We have more than 7,000 in-country experts in over 80 jurisdictions worldwide.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.