Intern - GEM Services is to support GEM services team helping documents filing, reporting and updating of client’s company information, managing the outgoing letters and assist GEM team in performing clerical duties: creating PowerPoint presentations, drafting reports, etc.
What You Will Do
- Assist GEM Team in data preparation, copying documents and documents filing of clients.
- Assist GEM team in managing the outgoing letters admin duties.
- Assist GEM Team in drafting reports, creating PowerPoint presentation, note taking in daily or weekly internal meetings.
- Conducting research for the legal project assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Freshman or final year student of Law Major.
- Have good communication skill in English & Bahasa (Spoken & Written).
- Have comprehensive knowledge of corporate law and investment regulation in Indonesia will be an advantage.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently as well as dynamic team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm