On-boarding Client Relationship & Internal Support is responsible to assist process of welcoming new external clients to the services which provided to them, handle new external clients' questions and concerns, ensure new external clients have clear understanding about services which provided to them, assist implementation process of services to new external clients to generate ongoing business, client retention, and brand reputation.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and update First Response Email logbook.
- Update and maintain database of TMF clients.
- Update and maintain file related to KYC process.
- Support various agreements escalation process of Client Onboarding and Legal Counsel function.
- Organizing and filing contracts.
- Perform other onboarding, operations and legal related duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year students from Law/International Relations/Business Administration Major.
- Proficient using Microsoft office program especially Excel & Word.
- Have good communication skill in English & Bahasa (Spoken & Written).
- Active in the organization or committee.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Able to work independently as well as dynamic team player.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th May 2021, 6:00 pm