The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023.
Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience. Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Assist in conceptualizing, developing and executing marketing campaigns, including major sales (e.g., 11.11 and 12.12), seasonal festivities (e.g., Valentine's Day) and other major cross-category campaigns.
- Collaborate and coordinate across stakeholders, including working with internal account managers, creator manager, and other cross functional teams (e.g., marketing team, PR, graphic designers, product team, R&D team etc.) for campaign creation and optimization.
- Conduct data analysis on campaigns performance (including against order and GMV targets) and offer ongoing recommendations for campaign optimization, such as innovative ideas, partnerships and activations that enhance campaigns performance.
- Keep abreast of trends on social media, e-Commerce, digital marketing and industry developments, and leverage trends and developments to optimize campaigns.
- Conducting local market research and determining brand areas to be improved and building TikTok Shop branding and marketing plans to increase brand awareness, likeability and impression
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student. Preferably in communication/marketing/e-commerce-related major.
- Full-time intern who can work more than 4 months is a plus (5 days a week).
- Excellent stakeholder and project management skills.
- Strong ability to manage expectations, drive for performance and collaborate with internal stakeholders under tight timeliness and pressure.
- Independent and self-motivated, with good end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Open to taking on new and ambiguous projects.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize under pressure.
- An analytical and structured thinker, strong with understanding and deriving insights from data.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Good command of English.
- Prior internships in marketing, e-commerce platforms, creative agencies will be a bonus.
Candidates can apply for a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative.
We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes.
Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility.
Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm