TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
What You Will Do
As a Human Resource Intern, you will cooperate with the HR/recruiting team to understand HR program requirements and team goals by applying creativity and innovation to support the fast-paced HR team across TikTok globally.
We propose teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing as our fundamental ways of working around here.
- Source candidates through online channels (job boards, internal database, forums, local social platforms and professional networks across your assigned region/time zone).
- Assist in the recruitment and selection process including posting jobs, screening resumes, interview scheduling and talent/market mapping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students who are interested in the Internet industry talent space.
- Available for at least a 3-month (or more) full-time internship.
- Be an excellent communicator who is persuasive and has great interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented team player juggling many tasks at once.
- Self-driven, proactive, intelligent, dedicated and hardworking.
- English proficiency is required.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Recruitment
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm