The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated. With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users.
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us for an internship in 2023.
Internships at TikTok aim to offer students industry exposure and hands-on experience.
Watch your ambitions become reality as your inspiration brings infinite opportunities at TikTok.
What You Will Do
- Manage sellers' sales and performance on TikTok shop independently, help to sort out sellers' SKU product doc and sellers' performance data.
- Merchant daily activities and campaign registration, daily problem handling (logistics problems, system problems, goods inventory, pricing problems, traffic problems etc.).
- Guide merchants to optimize short video and LIVE content to improve content Operational Efficiency.
- Help merchants match platform talent resources, assist in processing merchant commodity samples sent.
- Other admin-related work and troubleshooting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Actively enrolled University student.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience with E-Commerce operation would be preferred.
- Experience in brand management internship is preferred, or knowledge of product categories and category characteristics such as pets, toys, hobby collections or beauty cosmetics.
- Works comfortably with Microsoft excel and Office software.
- Eager to learn, initiative taker and problem-solver - Thrives in fast and dynamic environments.
Candidates can apply for a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
Why Join Us:
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative.
We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes.
Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility.
Join us and make an impact happen with a career at TikTok.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace.
At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach.
We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2023, 6:00 pm