What You Will Do
- Engage and Manage Creators to help them land on the platform and improve their contribution in e-commerce content.
- Responsible for the overall e-commerce program execution and monitor the creator's e-commerce video / live performance.
- Assist in e-commerce related projects follow-up and other daily operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree, Final year University students welcomed to apply.
- Willing to work in workday schedules.
- Passionate about entertainment apps and E-Commerce Industry.
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative environment, ability to work in a team and proactively.
- Prior experience in communication, project management, or operation role is preferable.
- Good communication in English.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm