As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Embedded Design & Development in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for POC projects.
What You Will Do
- Understand & capture product requirements/needs and articulates technical specifications under the guidance of the systems engineer.
- Build and develop design concepts, trade off analysis. Component selection and suggest alternate components based on cost, function, performance and DFX under mentorship.
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals.
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant/capable of learning tool usage to support design analysis and simulation.
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning.
- Select components and develop basic power architecture.
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements.
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Masters discipline can be from relevant streams like Power Electronics, Control System, Analog/Digital Electronics related subjects.
- Fair understanding of analog and digital electronics including latest component trends.
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals.
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience.
- Can read & visualize drawings.
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design.
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm