What You Will Do
- Work with the team to improve user experience with your copywriting or creative writing skill.
- Conduct research, develop research briefs, conduct fieldwork.
- Conduct desk research, analysis, and surveys.
- Conduct analysis and summarize research results and insight.
- Assist the Product Development team to document the work.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student or fresh graduate in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, or any major with substantial exposure to Quantitative or Qualitative Research Methodology.
- Tech savvy, particularly in G-suite (word, excel and PowerPoint).
- Having analytical thinking, initiatives and learning abilities.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and good time management.
- Good team player with good communication skills.
- Has basic knowledge in keyword search.
- Has an experience in Product Researcher or Investment is a plus.
Closed 8 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Economics, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:27th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm