- Supportive teammates.
- Self-development activities that support careers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working during pandemic.
- Broaden your knowledge in financial investment.
What You Will Do
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Design and User...
- Closing Date:30th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm