Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally.
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Sales Operations Intern.
What You Will Do
- You will provide Sales Operations administration support.
- You will support in processing, booking and documenting of Sales Orders.
- You will assist in sales and/or tender process preparation/ documentation.
- You will support in documenting the management of government-related procurement process.
- You will support in coordinating, tracking and documenting Sales Education requirement for the sales & marketing team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in business/economic/accounting major.
- Able to commit for internship for at least 6 months.
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- You have good time management, multi-tasking, and good at teamwork.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Economics, Marketing...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm