What You Will Do
- Researching the applicability of new regulation.
- Reviewing simple agreement; prepare PoA's, letters, license and permits, etc.
- Performing administrative work.
- Translating English documents to Bahasa Indonesia when requires.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The candidate must be an active student and or in at the last semester of his/her study.
- The candidate must be from Legal majority studies.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Attention to details.
- Good in communication skills.
- English proficiencies is a must.
- Able to do full time Internship.
- Willing to do the Internship minimum 3 months and can be extended, if necessary, based on regulation.
- Willing to work at the office or at home with flexibilities arrangement by the Department.
Closed a month ago
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm