Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world?
At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare - For everyone - Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join Indonesia team as Legal Intern to support our Legal & Compliance team.
What You Will Do
- You will conduct legal research and write legal memo.
- You will support legal administration and documentations.
- You will review simple contracts.
- You will translate legal documents.
- You will update on Corporate or Business Law.
- You will liaise and work effectively with team members and cross-functional teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student from Bachelor’s degree of Law/Corporate Law.
- Excellent in English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to work fulltime - Monday to Friday.
- Willing to start as soon as possible.
Shaping the future of healthcare:
We are a MedTech leader with a 170-year legacy of first-to-market technologies and innovations.
Driven by empowering providers to better help their patients, we're inspired by the five million people who benefit from our technologies every day.
We're home for those who seek not only career success, but those who also enjoy helping people thrive.
Siemens is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, transport, and healthcare.
From more resource-efficient factories, resilient supply chains, and smarter buildings and grids, to cleaner and more comfortable transportation as well as advanced healthcare, the company creates technology with the purpose of adding real value for customers.
By combining the real and the digital worlds, Siemens empowers its customers to transform their industries and markets, helping them to transform the everyday for billions of people.
Siemens also owns a majority stake in the publicly listed company Siemens Healthineers, a globally leading medical technology provider shaping the future of healthcare. In addition, Siemens holds a minority stake in Siemens Energy, a global leader in the transmission and generation of electrical power.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2023, 6:00 pm