What You Will Do
- Involved in HR Project.
- Support in HR administration process.
- Involved in recruitment selection process (sourcing, pre-screening).
- Assist in arranging interview schedule.
- Assist in arranging medical check-up.
- Assist in trainee hiring process.
- Assist in trainee on boarding process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Active student in University/Diploma.
- Majoring in Psychology/HR Management or related.
- Able to do Internship with 3 Months period.
- Able to do full time Internship.
- Familiar in Using MS Office (MS. Excel, Word, ppt).
- English proficiency in verbal and written.
- Fast Learner.
Closed 7 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm