The Engineering Graduate Program (EGP) is an 18-month program designed for prospective engineers who desire to develop their career with Siemens. With three rotations of 6 months each, the Engineering Graduate Program will provide you opportunities that take you beyond engineering. You will be given the chance to take on business and engineering challenges, project assignments and an international assignment abroad.. The EGP program will commence on September 2018. This program offers:
- On the job experience
- Off the job training
- Personal Mentor
- Assignment Abroad
Required Skills and Abilities
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in Engineering OR Computer Science
- Independent, resourceful, and able to work with stakeholders from a diverse culture and background.
- An excellent communicator who is able to articulate ideas and resolve engineering issues.
- Fluent in English Language , in additional to the local language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
- No prior experience is required for this opportunity.
- To realize your opportunities in Siemens, please deposit your resume, supporting documents and academic transcripts
- Only duly completed job applications will be processed.
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.