What You Will Do
To provide general assistance in communications-related activities: event, campaign, news article writing, online/digital communications (web and social media), project reference creative, market and competitor research.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate (Semester 7 / 8) or Fresh Graduate Student majoring in Communications / Business / Marketing / Advertising.
- Open-minded, creative, curious, dynamic.
- A good team player and able to multi-task.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
- Experienced in Adobe Suites Products (Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm