What You Will Do
- To provide general assistance in communications-related activities: event, campaign, news article writing, online/digital communications (web and social media), and office administrations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate (Semester 7 / 8) or Fresh Graduate Student majoring in communications / Business / Marketing / Advertising.
- GPA 3.6 - 3.9.
- Open-minded, creative, curious, dynamic.
- A good team player and able to multitask.
- Proficient in English (spoken and written).
Closed 8 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm