We are hiring Software Developer Interns that will be placed in one of these divisions below:
- Software Quality Assurance.
What You Will Do
- Execute full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Ability to create functional test cases and/or regression automation test scripts that is complete and cover all edge cases of each feature.
- Be able to thoroughly execute functional, smoke, and regression testing based on provided test plan.
- Ability to break down problems and with guidance can provide solutions to the problem.
- Can communicate clearly to other stakeholders in the team.
- Be able to reason with objective data to a problem.
- Good understanding of object-oriented design.
- Thrive when working within a team.
- Experience in performance testing (Nice to have).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing or recently finished a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Passionate about coding and programming, innovation, and solving challenging problems.
- Has a good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience with popular web frameworks.
- Love technologies.
- Familiar with at least one server side scripting language (Python, Go, Node.JS,Ruby on Rails,Java).
- Able to do 3 months internship (full Monday-Friday).
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm