The People, Legal and Finance teams at Shopee play a crucial organizational role in Shopee. The teams are responsible for all employees and their business needs by channeling important resources to support all the key functions in the company. People is key to Shopee. Therefore, as Shopee expands, there is an increasing need to develop and support our employees to bring Shopee to greater heights.
What You Will Do
The Global Leaders Program is a 2-year management trainee program consisting of four 6-month local and overseas rotations, designed for highly enthusiastic and ambitious new talents in Indonesia. You will be given the responsibility to drive Shopee’s most impactful projects and the opportunity to work with different teams in Indonesia and Singapore. This will give you an eye-opening experience and regional exposure at the same time. You will be expected to take on a multitude of responsibilities to support the expansion of our eCommerce platform across the region.
Throughout the program, you will also be guided under the direct mentorship of the experienced management team. At the end of the program, you would have experienced a significant amount of professional and personal growth which will fast-track your career in the eCommerce industry.
What Is In Store For You:
- Opportunity to work on most impactful projects.
- Rotation to local and overseas functions.
- Mentorship under experienced management.
- Professional and personal growth.
- Accelerated career progression.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good bachelor’s degree or master’s degree from any discipline, taken in a reputable local university or top overseas university.
- Fresh graduates or candidates with up to 2-year working experience.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in extra-curricular activities or any other exceptional achievements.
Be a part of our fast-growing team and contribute to our tremendous growth in Indonesia. Join our dynamic and exciting team to have the chance for you to lead and make a real impact!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm