The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design.
The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets.
The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
What You Will Do
- Assisting various strategic marketing projects by processing data to analyze marketing activities.
- Coordinating with internal teams on delivering marketing strategy and execution.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Fast learner and hands-on executor with a positive attitude.
- Having project management skill is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel, having additional skills in Python and SQL would be a plus.
- Creative, curious, and analytical.
- Experienced in desired positions is a plus.
- Able to do 3 months internship (full Monday-Friday), can start as soon as possible.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Project Management
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm