What You Will Do
- Supporting finance document filing, such as monthly budget and cost reports, and drawing out actionable insights from financial data.
- Supporting the finance team for checking and maintaining documents for business-related transactions.
- Continuously suggest and execute process improvements.
- Supporting finance related ad-hoc analysis for both internal and external use.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing final semester (7 or 8) or freshly graduated in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Energetic and fast learner.
- Fluent in English both written and oral.
- Able to work Monday to Friday at working hours (must be someone who doesn’t have to attend any classes at all).
- Willing to work from the office.
- Domicile in Jakarta and willing to be placed in SCBD.
- Can join ASAP.
Closed 3 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm