The Engineering and Technology team is at the core of the Shopee platform development. The team is made up of a group of passionate engineers from all over the world, striving to build the best systems with the most suitable technologies.
Our engineers do not merely solve problems at hand; We build foundations for a long-lasting future. We don't limit ourselves on what we can or can't do; we take matters into our own hands even if it means drilling down to the bottom layer of the computing platform.
Shopee's hyper-growing business scale has transformed most "innocent" problems into huge technical challenges, and there is no better place to experience it first-hand if you love technologies as much as we do.
What You Will Do
- Will be placed in the Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) division.
- Create, fix, extend and scale the code/platform to keep Shopee infrastructure operating against all the various user traffic coming.
- Enhance current running monitoring system with more detail and granular metrics support/capability.
- Participate in Shopee infrastructure system design, optimization project with DevSecOps in minds.
- Perform user support, incident report, postmortem which need to be written in well format and structure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- Strong analytical, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in common operating systems (Linux, windows).
- Understanding of TCP/IP fundamental.
- Understanding in SQL vs NoSQL database.
- Able to do 3 months internship (full Monday-Friday).
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm