We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
What You Will Do
- Help team to prepare and run partnerships programs and ensure all process aligned with the plan.
- Collect, analyze data and provide ongoing reports.
- Create seasonal projects due to division’s needs.
- Identify and plan new partnership opportunities (main field - offline/on-ground events partnership, online sellers), including prepare proposal, presentations and materials as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Collaborative and trustworthy.
- Ability to operate MS Office (Excel & Word) is a must.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written.
- At least 4th year at an accredited university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance, Marcom or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm