We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
A Marketing (Campaign) Intern at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn, own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will be part of ShopBack Indonesia Marketing team to own day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualization to execution of ideas.
What You Will Do
- Conceptualize, implement, and execute end-to-end campaigns to drive growth.
- Collaborate with multiple channel owners to develop and execute effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement.
- Optimize, monitor and manage various user platforms and create effective campaigns to drive platform engagement.
- Initiate and carry out tests on new product features and implement effective strategies and campaigns to drive usage, engagement and click performance.
- Maintain day-to-day tasks of site optimization, data reporting, weekly calendar planning and allocation of marketing assets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and results-oriented individual.
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred.
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment is a plus.
- Not afraid with uncharted territory, always open to exploring something new.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm