We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
What You Will Do
- Work as part of a creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touchpoints, including digital, mobile/app and print.
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats.
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs.
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates / final year students in Visual Communication Design.
- Proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe XD would be an advantage.
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals.
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Be receptive in receiving direction while willing to share ideas and learning experiences.
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strives to add value to every project.
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm