The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years.
At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development.
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships.
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation).
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for ambitious graduates in their final year of study or with less than three years of experience to help us tackle the energy challenge – now and in the future.
- Applicants should be interested to explore a Downstream role. Dependent on nature of the roles; some will be based in the operating plant whilst others could be based in office locations within Indonesia.
- Candidates with below 3 years of experience or/and interest in sales & marketing, logistics, real estate, supply chain will be encouraged to apply.
- There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work in a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm