Business Intelligence & Analytics Intern -Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
What You Will Do
- Generate regular management reports and run various ad-hoc analyses from all workstreams to provide and support data-driven decision-making.
- Support in the generation of actionable insights that can be used to support or design new strategies.
- Serving various work units by becoming partners in formulating plans and strategies to drive the business growth through data-driven decision-making.
- Involved in data-related projects to improve data query efficiency.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student majoring in Computer Science or Information System Technology.
- Candidates with 0-1 year of working experience are welcomed to apply.
- Strong interest in Business Intelligence & Analytics, data scientist, data analyst, or data engineer in banking or financial services.
- Comfortable with Structured Query Language (SQL) programming language.
- Familiar with the use of analytical languages such as Python.
- Comfortable working with large numbers/data sets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Comfortable speaking in English for daily conversations and writings.
The SeaMoney team enables and drives innovation by providing a range of financial products and services, including its mobile wallet, ShopeePay, to both individuals and SMEs.
Its mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in the region with financial services through technology. SeaMoney is a part of Sea Limited, a leading global consumer internet company.
In addition to SeaMoney, Sea’s other core businesses include leading e-commerce platform, Shopee and digital entertainment arm, Garena.
SeaMoney is a leading digital payment and financial services provider in Southeast Asia.
SeaMoney is a part of Sea Group, a leading global consumer internet company.
SeaMoney’s mission is to better the lives of individuals and businesses in our region with financial services through technology. SeaMoney’s offerings include mobile wallet services, payment processing, credit offerings, and related digital financial services and products.
These are available in seven markets across Southeast Asia and Taiwan under various brands, including ShopeePay, SPayLater, and other brands.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:23rd Mar 2023, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.