Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Customer Student Intern has overall responsibility for the daily management of assigned Cloud customer accounts in SAP Intelligent Spend Management (ISM) Line of Business (LoB). The mission is to increase customer retention, renewals and upsells by building strong relationships with customer stakeholders and ensuring our customers receive maximum returns from their SAP investments.
What You Will Do
- Simplifying the customer’s experience with SAP by aligning and highlighting the various internal support and services teams, customer communities and online resources available to them.
- Understand the customers’ goals, success metrics and develop a customer engagement plan
- Partnering with customers to achieve active engagement in SAP-led initiatives such as customer satisfaction surveys, business transformational stories, customer reference program and SAP events.
- Understanding the customer roadmap and maximizing the perceived value of the customer’s subscription.
- Developing renewal and expansion plans to create win-win strategies for both SAP and the customer
- Understanding the customer’s business to identify potential risks
- Help answer customer queries to ensure licensing compliance and optimized contractual opportunities.
- Act as primary escalation point for those accounts within their portfolio
Required Skills and Abilities
- Good business acumen
- Must have a bias for action, highly motivated and goal oriented
- Possess high degree of honesty, integrity, and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s program
- Requires business experience
- Written and oral English and Bahasa business language skills
- Experience in cloud solutions would be a plus: Supply chain and Procurement
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:25th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm