PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (“Sampoerna”) is seeking talented, passionate, and self-driven young talents to join as Trainee in Operations - Leaf & Clove department, a strategic function that develops strategy to ensure tobacco and clove supply in a sustainable manner in order to maintain our brand portfolio. This department aims for product quality consistency and provides competitive advantage by working hand-in-hand with our suppliers to promote best practice in agriculture that conserves the environment, encourages worker safety and child labor elimination, as well as generates sustainable crops. The Leaf & Clove Trainee will learn and contribute to our business through numerous on-the-job learning opportunities and various enriching experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Agronomy or Environmental major Minimum GPA:
- Bachelor Degree: 3.00
- Master Degree: 3.30
- Maximum of 2 years work experience
- Those who are going to graduate on 2018 are welcome to apply
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Adaptive, strong problem solving, solid communication skill, proven leadership and organizational savvy
- Open for placement in all area in Indonesia
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.