A career within People and Organization services will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people.
We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximize their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or fresh graduates from reputable universities, with a minimum GPA of 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Preferably with a background education from Psychology, Management, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, and Business Administration.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:25th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm