A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Be curious and try new things.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in materials produced.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Diploma degree from Administration and related fields.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good English, both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in teams or independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive personality with good customer service-orientation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm