A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is led by the national administrative services team, which oversees executive assistants and team assistants, administrative support concierge, dual support specialists, office services, document production, meeting and events, and project management. Simply put, as part of our team you’ll help partners and staff comply with regulatory and PwC’s records management policies.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- Maintain records or files and respond to visitors and telephone calls.
- Proactively support the market team and provide necessary support to internal teams.
- Serve as the internal "single point of contact" for administrative needs.
- Provide services in a manner that demonstrates the highest levels of quality, accountability, and teamwork.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Diploma degree from Administration and related fields.
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skill.
- Good English, both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in teams or independently with minimum supervision.
- Proactive personality with good customer service-orientation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm