A career in our Valuations practice, within Deals Transaction Services, will provide you the opportunity to help organizations realize the potential of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures and capital markets. In short, we help some of the world’s leading companies originate, create, execute, and realize value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Our team helps organizations unlock greater deal value by providing robust value opinions and transaction model business advisory. As part of the team, you’ll research financial risks, provide forecast analysis, and develop financial models that assists our team in providing fair and accurate valuation advice and ultimately helps our clients enhance their deal value.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
Degrees/Field of Study preferred – Bachelor's Degree – Finance.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:27th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm