A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm.
You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Events team identifies or plans targeted sales and marketing events that assists PwC expand its client base and enhance our brand. As part of our team, you’ll help arrange or identify relevant marketing events based on business needs and practice areas.
What You Will Do
As an Intern/Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- You’ll be a part of an environment that broadens your functional training, personal and technical skills, and deepens your knowledge of client services. You’ll play an integral role supporting staff as needed for an outstanding variety of work and making contributions to the team on a daily basis.
- Assist the team, especially Marketing Communications initiative.
- Learn – understand – comply with the brand.
- Support in all events, activities and preparation.
- Administrative activities – deliver good administrative support to the team, dealing with vendors, media, etc.
- Perform other duties that may arise from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from Communication, and/or Visual Communication Design from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- For Event teams - had experience in managing several events.
- For Graphic Design team - proficient in Adobe Software (Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign).
- Internship period - 3 - 6 months full time internship.
- Active in organizational activities.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Good in English, both spoken and written.
- Education - Bachelor Degree - Communications & Public Relations, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Marketing...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm