A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Internal Global Mobility team provides support for PwC’s international assignment programmes. As part of our team, you’ll help with all human resource related aspects of international assignments including tax, immigration, mobility consulting, and expatriate compensation and benefits.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What you will do
As an Intern / Trainee, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Help team on the administration things such as meeting arrangements, reimbursement, maintain filing for all GM activities, and other administration related to GM activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Diploma - Public Administration.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2019, 6:00 pm