A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you’ll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Follow up for withholding tax slips collection from clients and record the slip amount to database on a daily basis.
- Require high accuracy in performing daily checking work and billing approval.
- Coordinate well with users and other departments.
- Assist in identifying Unallocated Payment, Overpayment and Short Payment from client.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance/Management/Accounting/Economics or related field with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Management
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm