A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC experience.
You’ll help us identify and source the best instructors, develop learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consult with other areas of the Firm to ensure our curriculums and initiatives support the PwC strategy.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional, our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up to date with technical developments for the business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor‘s degree from psychology or related major from reputable university.
- Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Good computer skills, including spreadsheet and database application.
- Is able to handle multiple tasks at one time with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Good English, both speaking and writing.
- Ability to work in teams or independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to do the internship for full time 5 months. (July - December 2020).
- Job type:Internships
Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:22nd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm