A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients.
You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth.
Our Information Technology Development team helps develop and supports internal information technology systems and applications for use by all staff levels. You’ll help our team develop programmes and applications that cater to PwC’s strategic technology needs using your knowledge of technical domains of application.
What You Will Do
You will be participating in the world of PwC IT - where we provide technology support for 3000 employees (approximately) distributed around the country and mostly in remote working arrangements.
There are 3 areas available for you to join - where we’ll assign to you based on your skills’ aptitude during our screening process.
This is the frontliner of our operations, where you will be challenged to provide support directly to PwC staff and partners using the latest available technology.
- IT Service Management (ITSM - SNow).
- Handle user incident and troubleshooting.
- Incident and problem management.
- Desktop imaging and set up.
- Audio Video Management.
- IT inventory management and monitoring.
This is the backbone core of the operations, where you will be challenged to play with the latest technology platform on IT infrastructure and its security.
- High Availability Network Management.
- Active Directory & Windows Server Infrastructure.
- Azure and Google Cloud Hosting.
- Virtualization Technology.
- SAN Infrastructure.
- Next Generation Firewall and Internet security.
This group provides services to develop internal systems and applications supporting the PwC Indonesia business process. You will be challenged to be involved in an end-to-end system development project where you could experience all areas of the software development lifecycle.
- Front end and/or UI/UX development.
- Backend/API scripting.
- SQL database design and management.
- Software quality assurance.
- Business process (and system) analysis and design.
- Software release management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree from IT major with GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Fast learner, self-initiative.
- Critical and logical thinker.
- Willing to adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Willing to speak up for ideas and improvements.
- Committed and responsible attitude.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm