A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm.
You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth. You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
What You Will Do
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Advance in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Final year student or recent graduate from Business Administration or related field from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00.
- Must have organizational experience.
- Available to have 3 - 4 months internship.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm