What You Will Do
- Gathering data or information from third parties.
- Make recommendations for improving activities and projects especially in the CI and PR areas.
- Follow up with related department or parties for assigned job.
- Building coordination with any vendors/third party related to PR and/or CI events.
- Maintaining contacts with internal and external stakeholders for administration process purposes (including reports) - as well as to get supports for CI events.
- Create content for CI’s social media account.
- Photo and video editing for flyer, IG Feeds, IG Story, TikTok video.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated from a reputable university – at least SI/Bachelor’s degree (especially Communication major: DKV/Advertising/Broadcasting).
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Possess very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels.
- A good team player who can work under minimum supervision.
- Having an action oriented and positive attitude.
- Ability to manage administration.
- Active and have presentable social media (IG, TikTok, others).
- Conversant in editing tools (Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, adobe illustrator, final cut etc.).
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
Prudential plc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion.
We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa. Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York.
We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm