What You Will Do
- Daily archiving and reporting of LCS log report on legal documentations including agreement, inbound and outbound letter, power of attorney, and company secretarial documents, along with administering the documents.
- Assistance in administrative process of LCS correspondence, including the mailing logistics and assurance of correspondence delivery and archiving.
- Assistance in maintain report database.
- Assistance in administrative process of LCS meeting.
- Assistance in administrative process of purchasing and payment requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate from reputable University majoring in Law.
- Persistent learner.
- Strong in administration.
- Willing to WFO at Prudential Tower (3x a week).
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
Prudential plc provides life and health insurance and asset management, with a focus on Asia and Africa. We help people get the most out of life, by making healthcare affordable and accessible and by promoting financial inclusion.
We protect people’s wealth, help them grow their assets, and empower them to save for their goals. The business has more than 18 million life customers in Asia and Africa. Prudential has been providing trusted financial security for 95 years and is listed on stock exchanges in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New York.
We are proud to be included in the 2022 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index. The index measures gender equality across five pillars: female leadership and talent pipeline, equal pay and gender pay parity, inclusive culture, sexual harassment policies, and pro-women brand. Our inclusion in this global index is testament to our commitment to nurturing diverse talent. #BloombergGEI.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America or with the Prudential Assurance Company, a subsidiary of M&G plc, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm