What You Will Do
- To support daily basis in arranging events & incentive trips administration and data handling.
- Coordinating task with related vendors.
- Making simple design support (2D or video animation).
- Zoom management and operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders & related departments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year student or fresh graduate from any creative related Major (Tourism/Design will be prioritized).
- Willing to WFO (3 x a week) in South Jakarta.
- Good in English & daily business communications.
- Beginner design skills.
- Can-Do attitude.
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail.
- Advance in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Available for 6 months internship period.
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Hospitality Sports and Tourism
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 6:00 pm