What You Will Do
- Provide and support regular claim and persistency regular report.
- Support claim and persistency related initiative being driven by the company in 2022-2023.
- Support any analysis or investigation related to persistency and claim requested from persistency and customer delight committee.
- Support the team to prepare on Syariah spin off (UAT the data split and enhance template).
- Support any other project that was assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduated or student in the late semester from Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial background.
- Willing to do WFO (3x a week) and WFH (2x a week) at Setiabudi, South Jakarta.
- Able to do 6 months internship period.
- Has good analytical skills.
- Good communicator (spoken and written).
- Have 1 or 2 PAI exams.
- Has interest in actuarial field.
Prudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners.
We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions.
We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2022, 6:00 pm