You will have the opportunity to be part of Philips Healthcare, to create a heathier society. To grow personally and professionally in international organizations where there is incredible diversity across function, skill and geography.
You will gain your communication skills as an intermediary between stakeholders and suppliers, as well as your analytical skill in supplier selection and negotiation process.
You are a part of - Philips Procurement ASEAN team, work closely with Market Procurement Manager to add value to the internal customer business.
We Offer You:
You will truly experience the opportunity to strengthen your negotiation and analytical skill. Be a part of procurement project management. Familiarity to SAP system.
What You Will Do
- Assisting procurement project activities from bidding (RFI/Q/P) to supplier selection / contracting.
- Updating Health System Catalog.
- Assisting on supplier quality assessment process.
- Assisting on new vendor registration or vendor update in the system.
- Assisting on contract approval process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing towards Bachelor’s degree(s) in any of the following disciplines - Economics (Finance/Management), Technology (Industry/Electro) or Supply Chain or IT.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Full command in English (read, written and spoken).
- You are customer focused, able to work independently, structured, proactive and enthusiastic.
- You are able to interact with multiple stakeholders and suppliers in a regional and virtual environment.
- Fully authorized to work in Indonesia.
- Available to commit from October 2021 to March 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics, Information Technology,...
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm