As a Philips Graduate Talent, you will join a 2-year program, in which you will be fulfilling up to 3 challenging assignments in different areas within Philips. A tailored learning journey will be offered over the course of the program, as well as ongoing ‘learning on the job’ and learning from each other by leveraging the power of the global graduate cohort.
As a Graduate Talent, we offer you a structured approach for rotations with you being in the driver’s seat to determine your 2nd and 3rd assignments. Whether you want to stay close to your core or explore new areas, or anywhere else in between. Whether you want to work towards becoming a specialist or a generalist; whether you want to work in the field of complex medical devices, connected care or personal health: you get the opportunity to explore, contribute, learn and receive support while doing so.
Benefit from many opportunities to learn and share with other Philips graduates and employees, while expanding your business network. After two years of accelerated learning and gaining valuable experience, you are again in the driver seat of your next step. Working together you will get the chance to use the network you have built, and your Career Centre experience, to find the perfect next step in your Philips career.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better.
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are a part of:
- The industrialization team to fulfill new product requirements to keep manufacturing and the process robust, supporting all technical aspects of industrialization activities, managing and monitoring the process capabilities of part manufacturing with secondary processes and/or product assembly.
- The team to support production in organization & efficiency by taking part in factory-level improvement projects, kaizen events, etc. and work with different levels of management and ensure implementation of operational excellence initiatives across the whole factory.
In return, we offer you:
- A structured learning and development program.
- Exposure to exciting projects in the international work process.
- Opportunity to develop your professional network.
What You Will Do
- Support all technical aspects of industrialization activities, managing / monitoring the process capabilities of part manufacturing with secondary processes and/or product assembly.
- As part of the industrialization team to fulfill new product requirements to keep manufacturing and the process robust.
- Responsible for all industrialization deliverables related to the technical aspects in the PDLM projects (process requirements, verification and validation, capability studies, work instructions, control plans, cycle time and manpower studies etc.).
- Identify bottlenecks/risks and initiating corrective actions by working closely with relevant functions to keep the product design simple for manufacturing and manufacturing under control with high OEE and low FOR.
- Proper handover to Operations/Production after achieving consistent results over a certain period of time.
- Troubleshooting on issues which happen during production.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, or Industrial Engineering with a minimum GPA of 3.00.
- Fresh graduates or up to 2 years of working experience in Engineering fields are encouraged to apply.
- Logical problem solver who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to learn.
- Fluent English required in addition to local language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:27th Sep 2022, 6:00 pm