Work in a multinational private sector company committed to the aforementioned sustainable development goals and to improving health and wellbeing for all of them.
You will be part of a team that source, attract and engage with top talent to work alongside our colleagues in improving people’s health and well-being while advancing your learning experience in a dynamic, fast pace and innovative company.
Most of all, contribute to our mission to improve access to healthcare for underserved communities by supporting the Access to Care team.
You are a part of:
- The Philips Indonesia team, where you will work together with the A2C Manager and the Health Systems team.
- You will also have the opportunity to work together with the APAC and Global teams, as well as the Philips Foundation.
In return, we offer you:
A unique internship experience and head start to an impactful career, learning about challenges and opportunities in improving access to care in Indonesia.
You will truly experience the opportunity to strengthen your personal and professional skills (e.g., project management, communication, research, teamwork and presentation).
Learning about different parts of the organization with special focus on Access to Care and in an organization that strives to #makelifebetter.
Don't just be a game changer, be a life changer.
What You Will Do
- Support in Access to Care projects in maternal and child health, non-communicable diseases, tele-health and primary care.
- Research the Access to Care landscape in Indonesia (NGOs, Governmental, Academic, Start-ups, Associations).
- Draft proposals and presentations to support new and ongoing projects.
- Support Access to Care activities and meetings.
- Support Access to Care communications (internal and external).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing towards Bachelor’s degree in - Public Health, State (Public) Administration, Social Welfare or any other relevant studies.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in content creation and strong motivation in global health are a plus.
- Motivated, talented, hard-working, eager, independent, hands-on young individual.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, Microsoft excel, power point, word and etc.
- Excellent command in both spoken and written English.
- Fully available to commit until 30 June 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Health Policy and Administration
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm