PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. (Sampoerna) is seeking talented people to join us as Graduate Trainees -Sampoerna Graduate Trainee is a 2-year program where you can experience series of rigorous & challenging development measures which are designed to help you grow to your fullest potential. You will work in a dynamic and inclusive work environment, where you can enjoy being part of a diverse and talented team.
For 2020, we are looking for passionate & self-motivated talents to join our Commercial, Marketing, and Operations Department as Graduate Trainee.
Commercial Department is a strategic function which acts as outstretched hand of Sampoerna to sell & distribute our products in Indonesia, as well as keep a strong and warm relationship with adult consumers.
Marketing Department constantly thrive to build Philip Morris International and Sampoerna leading brands, always put the consumer at the core of any actions and execute the best in class consumer engagement.
Marketing Department leverage effective brand promise and create the best brand journey that adult consumers can experience.
Whilst Operations department always strategically plan, develop, manufacture and maintain the best in class supply chain of our high-quality products, as well as sustain the good environment and safety of all our working areas.
Our Graduate Trainee will learn and contribute to our core business through numerous on-the-job learning opportunities and various enriching experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or Master Degree in any major.
- Minimum GPA - Bachelor’s Degree: 3.20, Master’s Degree: 3.30.
- Maximum of 2 years work experience.
- Those who are going to graduate in 2020 are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Have good analytical thinking, fast learner and proactive.
- Persistent, open minded and strong in problem solving.
- Good team player, agile, as well as proven leadership capability and organizational savvy.
- Willing for placement in all areas across Indonesia.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm