Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*! The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 2-3 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
The Engineering department at P&G is a well-oiled machine. Day after day, we’re innovating new products and driving cost-efficient solutions. You’ll improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs for our business. From Manufacturing and more, you’ll be at the center of building some of the world’s best brands.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An undergraduate student in penultimate year (minimum 3rd year student), from Engineering background
- Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
- Job Type:Internships
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:24th April 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.